Wellhayes concert information
Wellhayes Farm, Clayhanger, Tiverton EX16 7NY
* Are there any specific requirements that I should know about?
Wellhayes vineyard is situated 2/3rds of a mile north of the village of Clayhanger where the postcode is centered. Parking is in an all-weather car-park below the vineyard from which there is a grass path to the concert hall (stout shoes are recommended). For those with mobility problems there is a small amount of parking available opposite a pedestrian gate in the lane with step-free access to the hall. The concerts start at 7.30pm and doors open an hour beforehand. Seating is unreserved. We serve English wine and our Wellhayes Sparkling Wine at the bar before the concert and during the interval.
* What parking is on site?
The all-weather car park is well signed from the entrance to the vineyard.
* What happens if it rains?
The concert is under cover in the barn above the winery, overlooking the vineyard.
* Can I purchase drinks during the concert and do you take card payments?
* Do you offer food at the events?
* Should ticket holders arrive at the latest of 30 minutes prior to the performance starting?
We suggest that ticket holders arrive no later than 20 minutes before the concert start time. This will allow time for parking and getting to the venue to settle in and order any drinks etc.
* Do you stop letting customers in after a certain time?
We normally check that the audience has arrived before starting. If someone arrives late they will be let in at the first break in performance.
* Anything else you think that I should know?
We have a maximum capacity of 50 people.